SGG BIOCLEAN SC
SGG BIOCLEAN SC is a dual-function glass that provides both solar protection and a low-maintenance coating on the outside surface. This unique glass combines two coatings so you can have the best of both worlds! The SGG BIOCLEAN coating harnesses UV light and rain to efficiently breakdown and rinse away dirty residues so your windows stay cleaner for longer. At the same time the solar control function of the coating blocks up to 2/3 of heat by reflecting it to the outside therefore keeping the interior temperature cooler during sunny spells.
This glass is particularly suited to applications where access for cleaning is either difficult or dangerous. It also allows for large areas of glazing, whilst reducing glare and excessive heat build up.
- Conservatory roofs
- Patio doors / other external doors
- Less frequent and much easier cleaning - windows stay cleaner for longer
- Ongoing cost savings – lower air conditioning and cleaning bills
- Ideal for hard to reach areas - such as conservatory roofs
- Permanent coatings - last the lifetime of the window
- Attractive appearance and reduced glare, whilst letting in plenty natural daylight.
- Reduced impact noise of precipitation compared to polycarbonate roof panels
|Product||SGG BIOCLEAN SC II clear||SGG BIOCLEAN SC II green|
|Light transmittance LT (%)||45||37|
|Solar factor g||0.45||0.29|
|Shading coefficient (SC)||0.52||0.33|
|External light reflectance LRe (%)||24||23|
|Internal light reflectance LRi (%)||23||19|
|U-Value (EN 673) W/(m².K)|
SGG BIOCLEAN SC can easily be combined with many other products from the Saint-Gobain Glass range to also prevent heat loss; for example SGG PLANITHERM 4S to give an excellent solar factor (72% solar reduction) and thermal efficiency (U-value of 1.0).