SGG PLANITHERM T
SGG PLANITHERM T is a high performance low-E coated glass, made of a clear or tinted float glass on which a thin transparent coating has been deposited by magnetron technology. The low-E coating drastically reduces the heat transfer between inside and outside.
SGG PLANITHERM T can be used in a wide range of domestic and commercial applications (windows and skylights, external doors, conservatories, façades, curtain walling, structural glazing, overhead glazing). It can also be used in commercial refrigeration.
- Durability and easy-to-handle: SGG PLANITHERM T is the first low-E glass of its kind that exists as a single version for both annealed and tempered requirements. It is durable and easy to process.
- Thermal insulation: reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions in hot and cold climates and reduced condensation on the inner pane
- Exceptional clarity: high level of natural light
- Neutral appearance in both reflection and transmission
- Substrates: clear float SGG PLANILUX and tinted glass SGG PARSOL Green and Blue
- Laminated safety glass
- Numerous possibilities of compositions, including one or more PVB interlayer foils
- Acoustic laminated glass SGG STADIP SILENCE
DGU 6+12+6mm on SGG PLANILUX
|Product||Light transmittance LT (%)||Solar factor g||Shading Coefficient||External light reflectance LRe (%)||Internal light reflectance LRi (%)||U-Value (EN 673)|
|12mm air||16mm argon|
|SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL +||79||0.68||0.78||12||12||1.7||1.2|
|SGG PLANITHERM 1.3 T||76||0.63||0.73||12||12||1.8||1.3|
|SGG PLANITHERM 1.3 T Green||62||0.60||0.69||11||10||1.8||1.3|
|SGG PLANITHERM 1.3 T Blue||48||0.60||0.68||10||8||1.8||1.3|
|SGG PLANITHERM 1.16||78||0.62||0.71||12||12||1.7||1.2|
SGG PLANITHERM T should always be assembled in a double glazed unit. The coating along the edges is removed then placed inside the cavity on face 2 or 3. Please read our guidance for use of SGG PLANITHERM products.
SGG PLANITHERM can be combined with a product of the SGG COOL-LITE family to reduce solar heat gain. It is an ideal solution for sustainable building developments in hot climates.
It can also be combined with SGG BIOCLEAN self-cleaning glass to add effective low maintenance function to a double glazed unit.