SGG PLANITHERM UN
SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N is a high performance low-E coated glass, to be processed into an insulating glass unit. It is made of clear float glass on which a thin transparent coating has been deposited by magnetron sputtering under vacuum. The coating reflects the far infrared radiation thus limiting the heat transfer by radiation.
SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N, low-E coated glass, can be used in all insulating glass units, for new construction or refurbishment works:
- windows in domestic buildings
- conservatories and patio doors
- windows and façades in non residential buildings
It can be incorporated in all types of frames.
SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N offers up to three times more thermal insulation compared to a standard non low-E double glazing unit.
- Money savings in all climates
Great comfort level:
- No cold area around windows
- Maximal use of living areas
- Great reduction of condensation levels on the inner pane
- High light and solar transmission maximizing the entry of natural light and energy into buildings
- Large architectural possibilities (neutral appearance)
- Environmentally-friendly thanks to the CO2 emission reduction
from 3 mm to 12 mm
- clear float SGG PLANILUX
- extra-clear float SGG DIAMANT
- split sizes and Jumbo sizes (6,000 mm x 3,210 mm)
• To be tempered version:
SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N II
Once tempered, this glass has the same radiation properties as the annealed SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N.
Laminated safety glass
• Numerous possibilities of compositions, including one or more PVB interlayer foils
• Acoustic laminated glass SGG STADIP SILENCE
DGU 6+12+6mm on SGG PLANILUX
|Product||Light transmittance LT (%)||Solar factor g||Shading coefficient (SC)||External light reflectance LRe (%)||Internal light reflectance LRi (%)||U-Value (EN 673)|
|12mm air||16mm argon|
|SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N||78||0.60||0.69||12||12||1.6||1.1|
|SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N DIAMANT||81||0.64||0.74||12||13||1.6||1.1|
SGG PLANITHERM ULTRA N should always be processed into an insulating glass unit. The coating along the edge is removed then placed inside the cavity, in face 2 or 3. It can be tempered (in the case of the post-temperable version) or laminated prior to its manufacture in IGU. Please read our guidance for use.